The Corona Virus has upended the business world and the lives of nearly everyone on Earth. First, it is important to have some proper perspective here. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones! Respect your local law enforcement and government guidelines. If you are being asked to stay home then STAY HOME!
Nobody is special!
Anyone can get this virus!
For more information on Corona Virus safety and prevention visit the World Health Organization’s website.
Second, for Mediasophia, it is not business as usual. Things are different and it would be pointless to pretend otherwise. However, I am pleased to say that our operations have not been slowed by this pandemic. Fortunately, for now our family and friends are safe and our work for our clients goes on with some of our team members working form home and some working in isolation in offices.
What does this mean exactly?
- Our writing team is at full speed. All press releases, blogging and articles are continuing as planned.
- Our technical specs have not changed. All client websites and digital content is backed up on multiple servers.
- Our design team is in full swing. All planned web projects are proceeding at full speed.
- Future campaigns are under way in the beginning stages
- New web content for clients is updated as always
The bottom line: Mediasophia is operating like it was before the crisis caused by the Corona Virus. Despite the disruptions and tragedies caused by the Corona Virus the Internet never sleeps. With this said, our prayers and wishes for safety go out to all our clients, families and friends.