Mediasophia‘s online reputation management (ORM) campaigns provide exceptionally fast and enduring positive reputations for your company that enhance your identity and brand in the process. Our ORM portfolio includes companies for whom we have removed negative and slanderous content on sites like 800notes, yelp, ripoffreport and everydayjoe, from the first ten pages of all search results.
We have also manipulated google suggested (dropdown menu) searches to remove “scam” after a company’s name and replace it with a keyword designed to enhance a client’s product or service.
Specific references and site examples available upon request.
1. Removal of “scam” from google suggested searches drop down menu for television program
2. Removal of “scam” from google related searches (at bottom of search results) for celebrity
3. Manipulation of “scam” results to reflect positive content and branding of TV program
4. Replacement of “scam” in google suggested searches drop down menu with “products” for celebrity
1. Removal of slanderous content by former employees of TV production company from google results
2. Removal of competitor’s content using Mediasophia client’s name for keyword results
3. Removal of bad yelp reviews for medical professional.
4. Removal of negative 800notes reviews for doctor
5. Removal of negative techdirt reviews for actor
1. Reputation Management campaign integrating social media, youtube videos, custom blogs and creation of new google search terms for national TV show celebrity
2. Reputation Management campaign integrating social media, youtube videos, custom blogs and creation of new google search terms for international film and TV celebrity
3. Over 100 pages of marketing content for company name including blogs and many press releases for film celebrity
4. Creation of public profile using social media, custom blogs and custom websites for vitamin supplement company
5. Creation of online profile using press releases and custom websites with backlink network for television celebrity