Mediasophia is proud to offer its marketing and consulting services to prestigious law firms and individuals in the legal industry. Our legal profession Internet Marketing and Online Reputation Management campaigns provide a unique level of customization and return on investment that is unparalleled in our industry.
Our clients maintain first page rankings for the most competitive keywords. The results in caseloads and law firm recognition are measured immediately for each of our clients.
Each of our campaigns has a proven track record of increasing case loads for our clients. We offer market exclusivity with our legal clients that avoids conflicts of interest in order to nurture long-term partnerships since we only represent one client per legal specialization in each market.
Our areas of legal specialization include the following:
- Personal Injury Law
- Divorce Law
- Immigration Law
- Estate Law
- Criminal Law
SEO, Online Reputation Management, and Branding in Every Campaign
Every Mediasophia legal campaign includes the basic elements of online success including custom Search Engine Optimization of multiple lead-generating sites for specific keywords, online reputation and presence building for increased name and brand recognition, and custom website design and development to ensure conversions that make visitors clients.
The Mediasophia Principles
Our Internet Marketing campaigns for the legal profession are unique in the industry because of these Mediasophia principles:
- All work, from conception to production is executed in our offices and never out-sourced
- We offer exclusive partnerships with each of our clients that preclude conflicts of interest
- All production is customized for the unique elements of each client’s practice
Marketing Features for the Legal Profession
Each of our campaigns includes the following features:
- Custom web design and development
- Custom legal writing for principal website updates
- Custom lead-generation blogs with optimized domain names for different areas of law
- Social media marketing
- Third-party marketing
- Press releases
- Video marketing (Youtube channels)
- Wikipedia pages
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
- Viral multimedia marketing (video, image, and article integration)
- Custom Banners
- Consultation on new products and promotions
- Personal injury legal research